A downloadable game
Set in the modern-day, Prayr puts the player in God's shoes where you receive incoming prayers from procedurally-generated people.
Your moral compass will be tested as you accept or reject prayers covering a whole range of issues all within a certain time and limitations.
- Over 180 prayrs (with variations) to be answered
- Randomly generated characters so you know who you're judging!
- Plenty of seasonal prayrs; play during Christmas and get Christmas related prayrs!
- Buy a time machine and answer prayers from different generations
- Name your god, religion, followers and your own holy text
- Declare war against other religions!
- Have your followers build places of worship to provide a bonus when gaining followers
- Smite a person once per round to reject their prayer and get a new one
- Earn followers through your actions
- Alignment; you can see whether you're good or bad
- Achievements to earn
Prayr was released 23 December 2019 on iOS and Android.
Keep up-to-date with progress on the following platforms:
|Release date||Dec 23, 2019|
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game, Simulation|
|Made with||Unity, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||Character Customization, god, Meaningful Choices, Procedural Generation, reigns, religious, simulator, swipe|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||reddit, Twitter, InstCoffee Twitter, YouTube, Homepage|
- Prayr - God Simulator | Version 1.0.4 Development UpdateJan 24, 2020
- Prayr - God Simulator | Version 1.0.3 Development UpdateJan 18, 2020
- Prayr - God Simulator | Version 1.0.2 Development UpdateJan 10, 2020
- Prayr - God Simulator | Version 1.0.1 Development UpdateDec 30, 2019
- Prayr | Release Day!Dec 23, 2019
- Prayr | Open BetaDec 17, 2019
- Prayr | Development Update #3Dec 08, 2019
- Prayr | Release TrailerNov 30, 2019